Daiichi Sankyo DS3201-A-U102 Phase 1 DS-3201b in AML and ALL - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out what dosage of the study drug, DS-3201b, will be safe and will work to treat acute leukemia.
Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL)
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have AML that has failed any prior therapy
- Have adequate organ function (kidney, liver)
- Have stopped other therapy at least 2 weeks before starting study treatment
- Do not have central nervous system involvement of leukemia
- Do not have an active cancer under active treatment
- Do not have an uncontrolled infection
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have a screening visit to make sure it is safe for you to be in this study.
- Take the study drug, DS-3201b, by mouth once a day every day for 28 days
- Have follow-up visits that will include physical exams and other tests for up to 2 years