GOG-3025 DUO-O (Ovarian or Fallopian tube Cancer) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adult females with newly diagnosed advance ovarian, primary peritoneal, or fallopian tube cancer
What is Involved?
This study has a pre-screening period that includes testing your tumor tissue for biomarkers.
If you agree to be in this study, you will:
- Be randomized, like drawing numbers out of a hat, to one of three different study drug options, depending on the results of your BRCA genetic testing. These options include the use of a placebo, which is a "sugar pill"; or an intravenous placebo.
- Get up to 6 cycles of standard chemotherapy with or without bevacizumab.
- Get a combination of durvalumab, olaparib, or placebo for up to 15 months.
- Return for follow-up visits after the end of study drug regimen, 30-days post and 90 days post study drug regimen.
- Long-term follow-up contact will be made every 12 weeks for the first 3 years or every 24 weeks after 3 years until the end of participation.
Participation in this study is expected to last up to 6 years and will include 30 or more office visits to the clinic.