Adaptimmune: Cancers that have the Protein MAGE-A4 - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if MAGE A4c1032T is safe and to find the best dose of this drug.
Cancers that have the protein MAGE-A4
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults who have one of the following cancers:.
- Urothelial cancer (transitional cell cancer of the bladder, ureter, urethra or renal pelvis),
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck,
- Ovarian cancer,
- NSCLC (squamous, adenosquamous, adenocarcinoma, or large cell),
- Esophageal (squamous and adenocarcinoma)
- Gastric cancer,
- Synovial sarcoma
- Myxoid/Round Cell Liposarcoma (MRCLS).
Cancer must be positive for MAGE-A4
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have your blood filtered through a machine to remove your T cells (a type of immune cell in your blood)
- Have your T cells changed in a lab to attack your cancer cells
- Have four days of chemotherapy before you get the study drug, MAGE A4c1032T
- Be admitted to the hospital to get the study drug
- Be followed for safety for a minimum of three months after you get the study drug