Rifaximin in probable Alzheimer's Disease - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Are ages 55 to 85 years old
- Have Alzheimer's Disease
- Have a family member or caregiver who can come to the study visits with you
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Take Rifaximin twice a day
- Have 3 visits that may be 1 to 3 hours each
- Be asked to fill out questionnaires
- Have 3 blood tests in at 5 month period
- Be called every other week to see how you are doing