ImmunoGen:0801 Phase1/2 IMGN632 in R/R CD123+AML/other CD123+HM - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out what dose of the study drug IMGN632 is a good idea for patients who have cancer and to learn what effects, good and/or bad, the study drug may have on patients.
CD123-positive Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Other CD123-positive Hematologic Malignancies
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adult men and women who have:
- First relapse of CD123+ AML
- Relapse of CD123+ ALL
- Relapse of CD123+ "other" hematologic malignancies
- Relapse of CD123+ BPDCN
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Go through a screening process that includes:
-- Review of medical history
-- Having a bone marrow aspirate (removal of soft tissue in the bone) that must be done at Duke
-- Blood tests
-- Physical exams
-- PET/CT Scans (if needed)
-- ECHO/MUGA scan
-- Cheek swab (if enrolled on dose expansion)
-- other tests
- Be in one of the following groups:
-- The first phase of the study which will find out the highest and safe dose of the study drug IMGN632 through infusion at Duke clinic
-- You will get one of multiple expansion phases
- Have a complete physical exam, vital signs, and performance status
- Have symptom-directed physical exam
- Have blood tests for safety and PK
- Have urine tests
- Have bone marrow aspirate performed as needed
- Have CT/PET scans (if needed)
- Have Skin lesion assessment/biopsy (if needed)
- Have ECG during screening while on study drug