PaRTNer - Quality of Life in Head and Neck Cancer - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to understand how out of pocket costs and financial stress may affect symptoms and quality of life in patients treated for head and neck cancer.
Head and Neck cancer
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Are able to read and write in English
- Are diagnosed with head and neck cancer
- Have a cancer treatment plan that includes radiation therapy or radiation therapy and chemotherapy
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Be asked to complete quality of life questionnaires before the start of your treatment and at 3 months and 6 months after treatment is finished.
-- The questionnaires will ask you for information such as your family, marital status, work status, educational level, symptoms and quality of life, your financial health and actual costs of cancer care.
- Be willing to spend about 20 minutes to complete the questionnaires.
- Be involved in the study for about 8 months.