MK-7123 Study for Selected Advanced/Metastatic Solid Tumors - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have been diagnosed with Non-small cell lung cancer, Prostate Cancer or Colorectal Cancer
-- Non-small cell lung cancer patients must have Stage IV disease and have progressed on PD-1 treatment
-- Prostate Cancer patients must have progressed on recent treatment and on at least one second generation anti-androgen therapy
-- Colorectal Cancer patients must have locally advanced unremovable or metastatic Stage IV disease and been treated with standard therapies
What is Involved?
If you choose to be in this study, you will:
- Be randomly assigned (like the flip of a coin) to one of two groups:
-- Group A: Take 30 mg Navarixin by mouth daily and Pembrolizumab into your vein every 3 weeks
-- Group B: Take 100 mg Navarixin by mouth daily and Pembrolizumab into your vein every 3 weeks
- Provide a prior tissue sample or fresh tumor biopsy before starting the study drug
- Provide multiple blood and urine samples during the study
- Have a series of tests and scans (Computerized tomography (CT) and/or Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)) at the study center
- Take the study drug for about 2 years and then enter the follow-up period