MEI: ME-522-001 Ph1 Voruciclib R/R B Cell Malignancies - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if a drug called Voruciclib is safe and to find out the most helpful dose of the drug for B-cell type cancer.
B-cell type cancers
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have a histologically-confirmed diagnosis of FL, MCL, MZL, SLL, CLL, or DLBCL
- Have a life expectancy greater than 3 months
- Have the presence of measurable disease defined per the 2008 International workshop on CLL guidelines, or by 2014 Lugano criteria for non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Have an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status less than, or equal to 1
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study you will:
- Have information about you collected, such as your age, sex, race/ethnicity, and your medical history including assessing symptoms related to your disease
- Get ECGs (3 times in a row)
- Have blood collected for health assessments and blood chemistry
- Have your ability to perform everyday tasks assessed
- Have tests preformed, which may include a biopsy (to look at your disease)