NRG-GY009 for Platinum Resistant Ovarian Cancer - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to compare good and bad effects of adding atezolizumab to the usual chemotherapy (liposomal doxorubicin) and to the usual chemotherapy with bevacizumab.
Platinum resistant ovarian cancer
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adult women age 18 or older, who have:
- recurrent platinum resistant ovarian cancer
- are not pregnant or nursing
What is Involved?
If you agree to be in the study you will:
-Be randomized (put into one of three groups by chance like a flip of a coin) and receive either:
Group 1 - receive an investigational agent
Group 2 - receive an investigational chemotherapy regimen
Group 3 - receive the usual chemotherapy regimen for this type of cancer
- Thyroid testing will be done every cycle
- Echocardiograms of the heart may be done every other cycle
- Pregnancy tests using whole blood