AbbVie: M16-186 Ph1b Venetoclax and Alvocidib in R/R AML (Leukemia) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have a diagnosis of R/R AML
- Do not have central nervous system leukemia
- Do not have severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) with hypoxemia
- Do not have any prior allogeneic stem cell transplant within 6 months of getting the study drug and no requirement for graft versus host therapy
- Do not have a history of taking alvocidib or any other CDK9 inhibitor
- Do not have any known gastrointestinal disorders
- Do not have an active, uncontrolled infection
- Do not have a known active infection with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B, or hepatitis C
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have a screening visit to make sure it safe for you to be in this study
- Take Venetoclax once daily by mouth for 28 days and Alvocidib that will be given by iv infusion on day 1, 2 and 3 of all cycles
- Have a follow-up visit that will include follow up exams and other tests every month for 1 year