Samus: PU-H71-01-002 Phase 1b PUH71 Ruxolitinib PMF, post-PV MF and post-ET MF - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if the drug PU-H71 combined with uxolitinib for patients with myelofibrosis is safe and tolerable.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have a confirmed diagnosis of myelofibrosis, including PMF, post-PV MF, and post-ET MF
- Have an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status of 0-2
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Get the drug, PU-H71, in your vein over 1 hour for three consecutive weeks and Ruxolitinib will be given twice daily
- Have multiple physical exams, ECGs, MRIs, and blood samples collections
- Have multiple bone marrow biopsies/aspirates