AXS-05 Phase II Trial for Smokers - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to look at a new medication combination to help people quit smoking; dextromethorphan (cough suppressant) and buproprion (already used to help people quit smoking) versus buproprion alone.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Smoke at least 10 cigarettes per day
- Do not abuse alcohol or drugs
- Are not pregnant
- Have no history of seizure disorder
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Attend 5 visits over 6 weeks
- Complete weekly tests, assessments, and self report diaries
- Complete 1 blood draw
- Provide weekly urine samples