Alliance A021502 for Colon Cancer - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults with Stage III colon cancer who:
- Have a completely resected tumor
- Have no active autoimmune disease
- Are not pregnant or nursing
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Be randomized (put into one of two groups by chance like the flip of a coin) and get either:
-- Group 1: Chemotherapy plus atezolizumab for 6 months, then atezolizumab alone for 6 months
-- Group 2: Chemotherapy for 6 months
- Get a thyroid test before you begin the study drug regimen
- Get a colonoscopy within 6 weeks of completing chemotherapy
- Be asked to complete an optional quality of life questionnaires about your physical and emotional well-being