Topical PDE4 Inhibitor for Morphea - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have morphea
- Are not on a treatment to make your immune system work better. (If you are on this treatment, you are willing to stop immune system treatment right before and during the study.)
- Do not have a kidney disease
- Are not pregnant
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have 4 visits in 12 weeks
- Have the option to have a 5th visit at 20 weeks
- Be asked to apply crisaborole 2% ointment to your morphea 2 times a day for 12 weeks
- Have your skin looked at by the study doctor
- Answer questionnaires
- Have a sample of skin tissue taken from part of your morphea
- Have a skin ultrasound
- Have your morphea photographed