Risk Messages for Young Adult Hookah Smokers - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to learn more about what young adults know and feel about smoking hookah which may help us make better programs for helping people quit smoking hookah tobacco.
Hookah Tobacco Smoking
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Young adults who:
- Are ages 18 to 30 years old
- Have smoked hookah tobacco
- Have a mobile phone and can (and will) respond to text messages sent by the study team
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Take online surveys about what you know and feel about hookah tobacco
- Receive and respond to text messages about hookah tobacco smoking
- Be part of this study for about 7 months