Milrinone in Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Are ages 36 0/7 weeks old or older
- Have CDH (Congential Diaphragmatic Hernia).
- Weigh at least 2000g (about 4 pounds)
What is Involved?
If you decide that you would like for your child to be part of this study, your child will:
- Be randomly given (like flipping a coin) either the study medicine, Milrinone or a sugar solution, placebo.
- Be given the study medicine for up to 3 days only.
- May have up to two head ultrasounds.
-- One head ultrasound will be completed before study medication begins.
-- One ultrasound when study medication is complete.
- Complete 3 questionnaires at 4, 8, and 12 months of age regarding the infant's health.