Differences in the female urinary microbiome before and after menopause - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adult women who:
- Are 30-45 OR 55 years and older
-- Those age 30-45 may not have had a UTI within the past 6 months
- Do not have a history of long-term steroid use
- Do not have a history of breast cancer in the last 5 years
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Complete questionnaires about yourself
- Have a tube inserted into your bladder to collect your urine
- Have a swab sample of the vagina