ALE09: Lupus - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to learn if a study drug called JBT-101 is safe and what dose of the drug work bests for people with SLE.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (Lupus, or SLE)
Who Can Participate in the Study?
AAdult men and women age 18-70 who:
- Have lupus and arthritis that causes a lot of pain
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding
What is Involved?
If you agree to join the study, you will:
- Come for a screening visit to make sure it is safe for you to be in the study. This visit may take up to 4.5 hours
- Be randomized (like drawing numbers from a hat) to one of 4 groups. Each group will be given different doses of a study drug (JBT-101) twice daily.
- Have research lab tests, exams and procedures
- Fill out questionnaires about your health, well-being and quality of life
- Have 7 study visits (including the screening visit) which may take up to 90 minutes each.
- Report your daily pain at the same time every day with a call to our automated phone system