ALE09: Lupus - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
AAdult men and women age 18-70 who:
- Have lupus and arthritis that causes a lot of pain
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding
What is Involved?
If you agree to join the study, you will:
- Come for a screening visit to make sure it is safe for you to be in the study. This visit may take up to 4.5 hours
- Be randomized (like drawing numbers from a hat) to one of 4 groups. Each group will be given different doses of a study drug (JBT-101) twice daily.
- Have research lab tests, exams and procedures
- Fill out questionnaires about your health, well-being and quality of life
- Have 7 study visits (including the screening visit) which may take up to 90 minutes each.
- Report your daily pain at the same time every day with a call to our automated phone system