DRI13926 Study of Sarilumab for Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (sJIA) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find the safest dose of sarilumab in children of different age groups and to learn whether sarilumab has any beneficial effects on systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (sJIA) in children.
Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (sJIA)
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Are ages 1 to 17 years old.
- Have Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis.
- Weigh between 10kg - 60kg (22-132 pounds)
What is Involved?
If you decide that your child will be part of this study, your child will:
- Receive the study medicine, Sarilumab, as an injection.
- Come to 10 scheduled visits during the first 12 weeks.
- Asked to continue in the 144-week extension phase (35 visits).
- Give blood samples.
- Be expected to be in this study for about 3 years.