GALAHAD for Advanced prostate cancer - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adult males who have prostate cancer with a particular type of genetic marker.
What is Involved?
If you agree to join this study, you will:
- Have a pre-screening period during which your tumor tissue and blood will be analyzed to see if your cancer has a mutation that may make it susceptible to niraparib.
After pre-screening, you will:
- Receive the study drug niraparib which you will take by mouth
- Come to clinic every 2 weeks for the first 4 visits and every 12 weeks thereafter.
- At each visit, you will have tests including labs and see a provider and study nurse.
- Have imaging done every 8-12 weeks.
You will receive the study drug (niraparib) as long as you are tolerating it