KeyLARGO for Gastro-esophageal Cancer - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study learn about the good and bad side effects pembrolizumab, oxaliplatin, and capecitabine has on you and your cancer.
Esophageal/ Stomach Cancer
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Are diagnosed with recurrent (metastatic) cancer (adenocarcinoma) of the esophagus or stomach
- Are HER2 Negative unless you cannot take Herceptin
- Have not had any prior treatment for their cancer, with a few exceptions
What is Involved?
The study will be done in two stages:
Stage 1 is a safety study to make sure the study drug is safe and doesn't cause too many bad side effects.
Stage 2 is a dose expansion study where the study drug will be given to a higher number of subjects to make sure the study drug is safe and doesn't cause too many bad side effects.
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Get pembrolizumab and oxaliplatin into a vein on day 1 of each 21 days and Capecitabine by mouth on days 1-14 of each 21 day cycle.
- Have routine clinic visits to check you and your cancer