ATS20 Study of "Lazy Eye" Therapies - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Are at least 4 years old and less than 7 years old.
- Have amblyopia in one eye.
- Have not had any treatment for amblyopia other than glasses in the past 2 weeks.
- Can play the special game on the iPad.
What is Involved?
If you decide for your child to be part of this study, your child will:
- Be randomized (like flipping a coin) into one of two groups
-- One group of children will be given an iPad study tool
-- One group of children will continue wearing glasses.
- Be involved for about 16 weeks.