B cells in Adult and Children with Lupus - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to better understand what causes lupus and how lupus is different in children versus adults.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (Lupus, or SLE)
Who Can Participate in the Study?
To join this study, you must:
- Be 11-18 or 26-50 years old
- Have been diagnosed with SLE (Lupus) in the past 10 years
- Have not been treated with rituximab or cyclophosphamide in the past 2 years
- Have not been treated with belimumab in the past 6 months
- Not have an active infection
- Not have another rheumatologic diagnosis
What is Involved?
If you agree to join this study, you will have only one study visit for a blood test.