B cells in Adult and Children with Lupus - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
To join this study, you must:
- Be 11-18 or 26-50 years old
- Have been diagnosed with SLE (Lupus) in the past 10 years
- Have not been treated with rituximab or cyclophosphamide in the past 2 years
- Have not been treated with belimumab in the past 6 months
- Not have an active infection
- Not have another rheumatologic diagnosis
What is Involved?
If you agree to join this study, you will have only one study visit for a blood test.