Airway remodeling in obesity - AROA and Ancillary study (AROA-M19) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have asthma or do not have asthma;
- Are at a healthy weight
- Are undergoing weight loss surgery
- Do not smoke
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have between 3-6 visits lasting 2-3 hours each
- Have breathing tests, allergy testing, and a bronchoscopy done
- Give blood and urine samples
- Be involved in the study for one year if you are having weight loss surgery or around 1 month if you are not having weight loss surgery