TOMORROW - Macitentan for Children with Pulmonary Artery Hypertension - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Are between the ages of 2-17 years old
- Have had Pulmonary Artery Hypertension for less than or equal to 5 years
What is Involved?
If you decide that your child will be part of this study, your child:
- Will be randomly assigned (like flipping a coin) to get the study drug, Macitentan, or standard of care
- Be involved in the study for about 6 years
- Required to come in for the study visit every 3 months
- Will have blood draw, echocardiogram, completing questionnaires