TOMORROW - Macitentan for Children with Pulmonary Artery Hypertension - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to learn how to slow down disease growth in children with pulmonary arterial hypertension with the medicine Macitentan compared to standard of care (SoC).
Pulmonary Artery Hypertension (PAH)
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Are between the ages of 2-17 years old
- Have had Pulmonary Artery Hypertension for less than or equal to 5 years
What is Involved?
If you decide that your child will be part of this study, your child:
- Will be randomly assigned (like flipping a coin) to get the study drug, Macitentan, or standard of care
- Be involved in the study for about 6 years
- Required to come in for the study visit every 3 months
- Will have blood draw, echocardiogram, completing questionnaires