Medicenna MDNA55-05 (Glioblastoma) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if the study drug MDNA55 is safe and will work in patients with glioblastoma brain tumors when given directly into the brain.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have a confirmed diagnosis of a first or second recurrence of glioblastoma brain cancer
- Have no prior treatment with the drug Bevacizumab (Avastin)
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have the study drug MDNA55 given directly into your brain tumor through thin tubes called catheters that are surgically placed within the tumor.
- Stay in the hospital for at least 24 hours after the drug is given for tests and observations
- Return to the clinic for follow-up visits 2 weeks after you leave the hospital and at least 1 time per month for up to 12 months after the study drug is given