Phase II Rolapitant (Varubi) for patients with Malignant Glioma - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Are diagnosed with malignant glioma (brain cancer)
- Are scheduled to get radiation therapy in combination with chemotherapy (temozolomide)
- Are not currently taking a medication to help prevent nausea and vomiting
What is Involved?
If you join this study, you will:
- Be randomized (put into one of two groups by chance like a flip of a coin) to get:
-- Group A: Ondansetron daily for 6 weeks with 1 dose of Rolapitant on day 22
-- Group B: Ondansetron daily for 6 weeks with 1 dose of Rolapitant on day 1
- Be asked to complete questionnaires, keep a medication log and track any nausea and vomiting that you may have while you are on the study
- Be in this study for the 6 weeks of radiation and will have one follow-up contact 2 weeks after you finish the study