SIMT Sterotactic Radiosurgery Outcomes Study (Brain Cancers) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to understand the side effects of treatment and effect on mental functioning in patients that are treated with SRS.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Are diagnosed with 4 -10 brain tumors, each of which measures less than 4cm.
- Have had surgery to remove the brain tumors
- Are able to complete MRI imaging
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Be asked to complete mental function assessments and quality of life questionnaires before radiation treatment and at all follow up visits.
- Have a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and Computed Tomography (CT) scans to plan for your radiation dose and delivery.
- Be given Radiation treatment in 1-5 treatments
- Be involved for about 2 years