Hepatic resection for metastatic pancreatic cancers - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to learn more about if combined surgery of the pancreas and removal of part of the liver is good for patients with stage IV pancreatic cancer who have liver metastases.
Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Men and women 18+
- Been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and have liver metasteses
- People who are able to have surgery
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have surgery of your pancreas and liver called resection or ablation
- Complete follow-up visits every week for 6-12 weeks, then every 3-4 months for the first year
- After the first year follow-ups with be every 6 months for up to 5 years.