Hepatic resection for metastatic pancreatic cancers - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Men and women 18+
- Been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and have liver metasteses
- People who are able to have surgery
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have surgery of your pancreas and liver called resection or ablation
- Complete follow-up visits every week for 6-12 weeks, then every 3-4 months for the first year
- After the first year follow-ups with be every 6 months for up to 5 years.