Karyopharm- SEAL for Liposarcoma - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults with a diagnosis of de-differentiated liposarcoma that is unresectable (unsuitable for surgery)
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will be involved in two parts: Screening and Treatment.
During Screening, you will:
- Have a physical exam
- Have blood draws, and a possible tumor tissue biopsy
- Complete quality of life surveys
During Treatment, you will:
- Be randomized (like flipping a coin) to get the study drug, selinexor, or a placebo (sugar pill)
- Complete tests, exams, and procedures that are standard of care and for study purposes
- Take the study drug or placebo for 6 week cycles until your disease gets worse or your physician asks you to stop