Karyopharm- SEAL for De-differentiated Liposarcoma - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if study drug (selinexor) is safe and will work with patients who have de-differentiated liposarcoma compared to patients taking the placebo.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults with a diagnosis of de-differentiated liposarcoma that is unresectable (unsuitable for surgery)
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will be involved in two parts: Screening and Treatment.
During Screening, you will:
- Have a physical exam
- Have blood draws, and a possible tumor tissue biopsy
- Complete quality of life surveys
During Treatment, you will:
- Be randomized (like flipping a coin) to get the study drug, selinexor, or a placebo (sugar pill)
- Complete tests, exams, and procedures that are standard of care and for study purposes
- Take the study drug or placebo for 6 week cycles until your disease gets worse or your physician asks you to stop