Adaptive Pharmacotherapy for Tobacco Dependence - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to look at a new combination of already approved treatments to help people quit smoking.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Smoke greater than or equal to 5 cigarettes per day
- Do not abuse alcohol or drugs
- Are not be pregnant
- Have no history of seizures
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Choose 12 weeks of Chantix (pill) or Nicotine Patch
- Have 5 study visits over 4 months
- Complete tests/assessments and self-report diaries at each visit