Brain Self-Activation in Adults with ADHD - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to learn how the brain works during motivation, learning, memory, and reward tasks in people with ADHD.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Are18 to 45 years old
- Are diagnosed with ADHD
- Are not taking any medication for ADHD
- Are healthy
- Do not have metal in the body (implants, non-removable piercing or dental retainers)
- Weigh less than 250 lbs
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Let the doctor look at you to see if you have ADHD
- Have 7 study visits which includes 4 MRIs
- Complete surveys and questionnaires