Brain Self-Activation in Adults with ADHD - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Are18 to 45 years old
- Are diagnosed with ADHD
- Are not taking any medication for ADHD
- Are healthy
- Do not have metal in the body (implants, non-removable piercing or dental retainers)
- Weigh less than 250 lbs
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Let the doctor look at you to see if you have ADHD
- Have 7 study visits which includes 4 MRIs
- Complete surveys and questionnaires