Phase III - Rivipansel Extension for Sickle Cell Disease - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Male and female over 6 years of age
- Must have previously completed a specific study for sickle cell disease (check with study team for more information)
What is Involved?
If you join the study, you will:
- Be a part of the study for 18 months
- Be contacted monthly by the study team
- Possibly be given the medication Rivipansel intravenously (through a vein) while you are in the hospital
- Be contacted by telephone 7 days and 21 days after you have left the hospital