Immune Profile Post-Chemotherapy in Gynecologic Cancers - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to understand after you get treatment for your cancer what changes happen in the tumor and immune cells.
Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, Peritoneal, or Uterine Cancer
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adult women who:
- Are highly suspicious for, or have a confirmed diagnosis of, epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, primary peritoneal, or high risk endometrial cancer
- Are about to have a diagnostic biopsy or paracentesis/thoracentesis
- Will get chemotherapy before they have surgery
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Be asked to allow our surgeons to collect leftover tissue or fluid before you begin chemotherapy and again once you have had a few cycles of chemotherapy
- Be asked to provide a blood sample before chemotherapy treatment, at surgery and after you have completed treatment
- Agree for us to collect clinical data from your medical record related to your diagnosis