Leg Growth after ACL Surgery - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to learn if different methods for ACL reconstruction in children change growth in the leg or if it matters for how they do in sports activities after they return to play.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults or Children who:
- Have had an ACL reconstruction surgery by a Duke Sports Medicine surgeon after 1/1/2005 and at least 1 year ago
- Were still growing (~age 6-16) at the time of the ACL surgery
What is Involved?
If you (or your child) joins this study, you/he/she will:
- Have a doctor visit to look at your (or your child's) knee
- Have an X-ray of your (or your child's) legs
- Answer a list of questions about your (or your child's) knee and health