Transphyseal Vs. Physeal Sparing ACL Reconstruction in Skeletally Immature Patients and Extremity Growth Deformity - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults or Children who:
- Have had an ACL reconstruction surgery by a Duke Sports Medicine surgeon after 1/1/2005 and at least 1 year ago
- Were still growing (~age 6-16) at the time of the ACL surgery
What is Involved?
If you (or your child) joins this study, you/he/she will:
- Have a doctor visit to look at your (or your child's) knee
- Have an X-ray of your (or your child's) legs
- Answer a list of questions about your (or your child's) knee and health