MacroGenics: Ph1 MGD006 Dual Affinity Re-Targeting (DART) for R/R AML (CP-MGD006-01) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults with Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Intermediate-2/High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) who:
- Have liver and kidney function that is good enough for it to be safe to get the study drug
--- Patients with AML must be unlikely to get better with standard treatment
--- Patients with MDS must have had treatment failure with induction therapy
- Have not received an allogeneic stem cell transplantation
- Have not had previous treatment with radiotherapy, chemotherapy or immunotherapy in the 4 weeks prior to study treatment
- Do not have central nervous system leukemia
- Do not have active uncontrolled infections, including HIV, Hepatitis B or C
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study:
- You will have a screening visit that includes a physical exam, ECG test to see how your heart is working, blood work and a urine test
- You will get the study drug, MGD006 for 28 days through a needle in your arm
Follow up at end of Treatment will include:
- Checking for any side effects, a physical exam, bone marrow aspirate and biopsy, blood work, and urine test