URCORT - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to learn if we can better identify children and young adults that are at risk of getting Type 2 Diabetes.
Healthy individuals, Prediabetes, Type 2 Diabetics
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Children and adults aged 12-21
- Healthy volunteers
- Diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes
- Diagnosed with Prediabetes
What is Involved?
If you chose to join this study you will be in one of two groups:
- Children 12-17 will do 3 clinic visits in 2 years (1 hour long)
- Adults 18-21 will do 6 clinic visits over 2 years (3 visits will be 4.5 hours)
Both groups will:
-- Complete a 24 hour urine collection
-- Fill out questionnaires