D2C7 for Adult Patients with Recurrent Malignant Glioma - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adult men and women who:
- Are diagnosed with recurrent WHO Grade III or IV malignant glioma
- Are able to have an MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Do not have an allergy to gadolinium contrast agents
- Are not in active treatment for other, unrelated types of cancer, except for cervical cancer or squamous cell cancer.
Please contact the study team for more detailed information.
What is Involved?
If you agree to take part in this study, you will:
- Have a brain biopsy to determine the type of recurrent tumor you have
- Stay in the hospital and have a catheter inserted into the tumor location
- Receive an investigational drug (D2C7-immunotoxin) delivered directly into your brain tumor
- Have several tests and procedures including medical history, physical exam, and blood tests
- Have post-infusion clinic visits