BCi Study (Brain Disease/ Disorder) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to help make the BCI more accurate and have faster communication.
This device can help people with severe disabilities
-- communicate with people around them,
-- write e-mail, and
-- do simple writing on a computer.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults with a brain disease/disorders, including
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- multiple sclerosis
- multiple system atrophy
- progressive super nuclear palsy
- progressive ataxias
- cerebral palsy
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study you will:
- Complete 3 study visits that will last up to 2 hours
- Wear a cap with electrodes attached to it to see brain waves
- Use the study device, a Brain Computer Interface (BCI), to complete computer tasks
You will be paid for your time.