Director, Chlamydia Laboratory
Department / Division
Obstetrics/Gynecology / Benign Gynecology
Durham, NC 27710
Infectious diseases, pelvic infections, sexually transmittable diseases, gynecologic surgery
1. Continuing evaluation of the pathogenesis, complications, and treatments of bacterial vaginosis.
2. Evaluation of topically applied imunomodulator therapy for condylomata acuminata, and prevention of genital HPV infection.
3. Evaluation of new preventative measures, treatments, and diagnostic tests for genital chlamydial infection.
4. Evaluation of new antibiotic agents for treatment of postoperative pelvic infections.
5. Evaluation of diagnostic and treatment modalities for pelvic inflammatory disease.
This faculty member has no reported relationships with industry.