Doctors at Duke are researching women’s opinions of vaginal gels and measuring how well those gels spread within the vagina.
You may be eligible to participate if:
• You are a woman between 21 – 45 years old
• You have regular menstrual cycles
• You are using one of the following methods of contraception: hormonal contraceptives, tubes tied / removed, partner vasectomy
• You are not using an IUD or Depo-Provera as a method of contraception
• You are not pregnant or nursing
Research Study Requirements
• A physical exam to test for pregnancy and several reproductive diseases and infections
• Two visits that measure how and where a gel spreads in your vagina. At each visit, you will complete a questionnaire about your opinions and preferences for that gel.
• A follow-up visit to complete a final questionnaire about your gel opinions and preferences
$75 for each of the four visits.
Registration contact information: Please contact Jennifer Peters at email@example.com or 919-660-5226 for more information.
For more information,
contact Jennifer Peters at